Leather stand for tablets and iPads
This distinguished and handy leather tablet stand is designed to travel flat or adjust to the perfect angle, with a slip pocket for 3 x 5 cards and a bottom lip to hold your tablet securely in place. Adjust the desired angle with the Velcro closure. Available in Mocha.
Inspired by the jackets worn by WWII fighter pilots, our intrepid Collection in pebbled leather promises stalwart service in your own daily adventure. Its rugged, ready demeanor withstands demanding missions on the job and on the road. The full-grain and textured, tough but pliable, leather mellows with use but keeps its glint with age. See the entire Collection.
"Even if it’s just your phone, what a simple pleasure it is to be able to set it up, rather than down. Next to your computer, in the kitchen to hold a recipe (iPad or paper), or to cradle your Kindle in your lap while reading in bed, it just works better when you set it at a comfortable angle, hands free. You may never want to be without this lightweight, adjustable stand that is as rewarding to touch as it is to use."
- - Pebbled, full-grain leather
- - Plaid twill lining
- - Accommodates larger iPads and tablets
- - Slip pocket holds 3 x 5 note cards
- - Tablet surface is 11W x 8 3/4H
- - Bottom lip to keep tablet in place is 3/4" wide
- - Back slip pocket is 10 3/4W x 4 1/2H
- - Folds flat for travel, 11W x 1D x 10 1/4H
- - Comes gift boxed
- - 11W x 6 3/4D x 8 1/2H; 1.6 pounds